My Run. Any where. Any way.
Ready or Scott
Boyle, Alberta - Run for the Cure
Bold and Boobless
Team C. C.
Team CIBC - Virtual
Lac des Roches Lopers
PepsiCo Inspires Hope Kenora
Bakerview Young Adults
Team CIBC - Hong Kong
The Bold and the Boobless
Team CIBC Labrador West
Save Second Base
Grandma's Gulas Jamans
Friends and Family Team
- Ready or Scott - $13,113.70
- Boyle, Alberta - Run for the Cure - $7,037.80
- Bold and Boobless - $1,596.20
- Team C. C. - $1,535.00
- Lac des Roches Lopers - $1,016.00
- 2nd Annual CIBC Capital Markets Squash Tournament - $13,786.00
- Team CIBC - Virtual - $1,351.40
- PepsiCo Inspires Hope Kenora - $794.33
- Team CIBC - Hong Kong - $270.00
- Team CIBC Labrador West - $140.00
Participant - $40 Minimum Tax-Receiptable Donation
- Karen Welman - $1,596.20
- Chloe Degelman - $1,535.00
- Lorinda Naves - $700.00
- Karen Simser - $392.00
- Mariana Fernandes - $355.00
Participant Fundraiser - minimum $150 goal
- Site Virtual - $4,634.55
- Lorraine Zayezierski - $2,147.00
- Holly Dickson - $1,760.50
- Margaret Baar - $1,724.00
- Rena Bevan - $1,460.00
Participant Fundraiser - minimum $300 goal
- Donna L. Sims - $1,888.40
- Nicole Pleasants - $677.90
- Yu Of Guelph Veterinary Dermatology Yu - $500.00
- Corrine Cordingley - $320.00
- Geri Connors - $315.50
Participant Fundraiser - minimum $750 goal
Youth Participant - free
Youth Participant - $40 Minimum Tax-Receiptable Donation
Youth Fundraiser - minimum $60 goal
- Jenna Ewanciw - $150.00
CIBC Participant Fundraiser - $50 goal or more
- Atif Ayub - $1,151.00
- Sanjay Khanwani - $175.00
- aggie Zander - $100.00
- Connor Johnstone - $100.00
- Wendy Dyczkowsky - $75.00
CIBC Participant Fundraiser - $150 goal or more
- Irshad Khan - $2,254.00
- Alison Tuckett - $1,565.10
- Chris Gratias - $823.00
- Jeremy Saunders - $451.00
- Kazim Mehdi - $403.00
CIBC Participant Fundraiser - $300 goal or more
CIBC Participant Fundraiser - $750 goal or more
CIBC Participant Fundraiser
CIBC Precious Metals Trading Desk
United Way of Lower Mainland
The CIBC Run for the Cure is on October 2, 2016. Join us on this day, or any day, from anywhere, any way you’d like!
We are all Changemakers
If we don’t have an official Run location in your community, or you can’t make it on Run day, you can still join the movement of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure by participating in My Run. Any where. Any way. You can participate as an individual or as a team. Join us and sign up for an activity that suits you. The money you raise will go towards vital research, education, health promotion, support and information programs, leading to progress in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care. You will be eligible for tax receipts, fundraising rewards and a Run t-shirt!
Any questions? Get in touch!
1-800-387-9816 or 416-596-6773, ext 264
Learn how Joanne participated in the Run – her way!
“Our story began when my close friend, Jane (we have been friends since high school, over 30 years now) was diagnosed with breast cancer in July of 2010. She was in stage 4, began treatment right away, and surgery later that year; she put in a hard summer and we wanted to do something special for her. Jane didn’t want a fundraiser for only herself, but agreed to have one for the cause. With myself working at CIBC and involved with the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure, and there being no Run in Amherst anymore, we decided to do our own event in September.
So it began! Several close girlfriends and I put together an event called, “Pour for the Cure.” We invited Jane’s family and friends and hosted an afternoon tea party with sandwiches, sweets and tea. That year we raised approximately $2500 for a two-hour tea party! We decided to make it an annual event. Over the past five years we have raised more than $15,000 to support the Foundation and cause.
There are usually around 40 women that attend, and we have extended the invite now outside of family and friends, and have included others that have been affected by breast cancer. We have guest speakers each year that share stories of their journey. It is a wonderful afternoon. I am happy to report that Jane is doing great — she is a survivor. Unfortunately, this past year Jane lost her sister to cancer in January; she was only 62. “Pour for the Cure” this year will be a special one.”
– Joanne Skinner, Financial Advisor, CIBC.
* The Contest is open only to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. For added details please reference our full contest rules and regulations.