6 ways to boost your fundraising using your fundraising centre
Get started on your fundraising! Our fundraising centre is designed to help you make the most of your Run and maximize your efforts. We encourage you to take a look today and see how it can give your fundraising a boost!
Download the CIBC Run for the Cure app. As a registered runner, you have full access to our Run app. The Run app has been designed to help you get the most from your Run experience. Using the app, you can track your fundraising, send pre-written messages to your friends and family, edit your profile and schedule posts for your social media accounts
Use the fundraising centre’s photo editor to update your fundraising page. Did you know that fundraisers who add a Run profile picture to their fundraising page raise more money than those who don’t? Using the photo editor, you can update your profile picture on your fundraising page and then share through your social media accounts. It’s a great way to share with your friends that you’re taking part in the Run this year, and it can also be a great reminder for people to donate!
Engage with your donors. The fundraising centre also features pre-written emails to help you ask your family and friends for their support. Choose the message you want to send, select the email addresses you would like to contact and you’re set! It’s a quick and easy way to kick-start your fundraising and share your progress.
Fundraise with Facebook. Our app installs in just a few seconds on your Facebook page. It allows your entire Facebook network to donate directly to you. Fundraising has never been quicker or easier. Register now and start fundraising!
Download our email badge. Visit the fundraising centre and download the Run email badge to promote your participation and share your fundraising progress. The email badge can be added to your email signature and will update in real time to show how much money you’ve raised.
Earn fundraising badges. Challenge yourself to go the distance and collect a badge for raising $150, $300, $1000 and $2500. Once you have earned a badge, it will be unlocked and display in colour in your fundraising centre. This is a great way to set and achieve your fundraising goals!
Access more fundraising tools by logging in to your fundraising centre today. We know it will help with your fundraising efforts!
Important Dates to Remember
Early Bird Registration Deadline
Last day to register and make a minimum donation of $40. Starting September 1st, the minimum donation will be $45.
Team T-shirt Deadline
Have your team's name on it! Recruit 10 team members or more and receive custom team T-shirts. All team members must meet the minimum requirements by midnight on September 14th.
Early T-shirt Pick-up
Visit your Run Location in early September to find out dates, times and pick-up locations.
To be eligible to this year’s Run rewards, all donations made towards your fundraising efforts must be received by midnight on Run day, October 1st.
Run Day Checklist
- Double Check your site location page for information
- Find out where to park, when to arrive and specific details to your location
- Decide on a spot to meet
- Everything’s better as a group, so suggest a spot and time for your team to meet
- Make sure to take into consideration time to visit the registration area, and attend the warm - up activities
- Don't forget your t-shirts!
- You and your team have worked hard for those shirts; wear them with pride!
- Remember to bring any offline donation or participation forms that are bank - stamped, and hand them in at the Registration Area
- Keep a copy of your form for your records
- Bring any last minute donations that you may have and submit them to registration
- Appropriate Clothing
- Mother Nature is always one to surprise, so make sure to check the weather forecast before Sunday and dress appropriately.