We want to help you reach your fundraising goal, and so we have created lots of tools you can use. Take a look at each section and pick the tools that are most useful for your fundraising efforts. Good luck!
Still need help fundraising? Contact us!
Go Mobile. Manage and share your CIBC Run for the Cure experience on the go with our newly-updated mobile and tablet application. This FREE app lets you fundraise and connect with others through social media and email, update your web pages and check your fundraising progress—all from the palm of your hand.
Run Day Checklist
- Double Check your site location page for information
- Find out where to park, when to arrive and specific details to your location
- Decide on a spot to meet
- Everything’s better as a group, so suggest a spot and time for your team to meet
- Make sure to take into consideration time to visit the registration area, and attend the warm - up activities
- Don't forget your t-shirts!
- You and your team have worked hard for those shirts; wear them with pride!
- Remember to bring any offline donation or participation forms that are bank - stamped, and hand them in at the Registration Area
- Keep a copy of your form for your records
- Bring any last minute donations that you may have and submit them to registration
- Appropriate Clothing
- Mother Nature is always one to surprise, so make sure to check the weather forecast before Sunday and dress appropriately.